The Sycamore Series is our most impressive system yet. With an amazing 41 EER and 5.3 COP, the Sycamore is more than twice as efficient as ordinary heat pumps and a third more efficient than current dual capacity geothermal heat pumps. A variable capacity compressor works in concert with a variable speed blower motor and variable speed loop pump to provide the utmost in comfort and groundbreaking efficiencies.
- All-in-One - The Sycamore can handle heating, cooling, and hot water assist all in one unit—no need for a noisy outdoor air conditioning unit.
- Controls - Powerful Aurora controls offer two-way communication between components, industry-leading operating logic, and thorough troubleshooting capabilities.
- Coated Air Coil - A layered coating protects the air coil from corrosion extending the life of your system.
- Filter and Filter Rack: Pleated MERV 11 filter is standard while an optional pleated MERV 13 is available for improved air quality. Filter rack holds 1 or 2 in. filters and is field convertible.
- Advanced Hot Water Generation - With an optional hot water assist, the Sycamore preheats your water and delivers it to your water heater.
- Variable Capacity Compressor - Variable capacity compressors offer soft start capabilities and gently ramp up to speed for quiet operation while also eliminating light flicker.
- Variable Speed Blower Motor - A variable speed ECM motor runs at only the speed needed for maximum efficiency and savings.
- Aurora Interface Diagnostic Port - An external communication port allows service and diagnosis of our units without ever having to open them.